Your dream job awaits in our Paradise location of Byron Bay!
As our Content Creator, your primary responsibility will be to drive Spell’s creative output on our social media channels and deliver quality and innovative content. You will have the opportunity to utilise your creative flair by bringing Spell’s story to life with imagination and innovation engaging with our community on multiple platforms on a day-to-day basis.
Not only will you have the opportunity to work from our beautiful Byron Bay office, but you’ll be able to spread your wings capturing the exciting day to day that is the Spell brand.
This role is currently a 12 month Fixed Term contract role, with the potential to become permanent depending on the needs of the business.
The wonderful elements of the role:
- Dream up amazing social media content ideas, driving them from start to finish tailored for all social channels and touchpoints
- Direct and create daily Instagram and Facebook stories in conjunction with our graphic design and content gurus
- Innovate and drive Tiktok and Reels videos
- Work on still imagery content like team style, flat lays and day to day content
- Manage, plan and schedule Spell social media including weekends and evenings
- Monitor and analyse community engagement to provide insightful monthly reports
- Liaise with creative teams to ensure relevant social imagery and copy is provided
- Have the confidence to be in front of the camera to be part of our Q&As
- Oversight of Spell Facebook groups to help engage with the Spell community and be able to interpret and manage feedback
Your wonderful elements:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a social media or similar role
- Social media skills across multi-platforms including TikTok
- Video editing skills
- Keen eye for detail with problem solving skills
- A self-starter who likes to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Understanding of social media best practice and algorithm
- Impeccable attention to detail and copy writing skills
- Computer savvy across the Microsoft Office suite
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Driver’s license and car essential
- Marketing, social media or content related degree desirable
Some of our Benefits
- 3pm finish on Fridays
- Clothing allowance and generous staff discounts
- Flexible workplace culture
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Plan out our next 9 x Instagram posts for our feed - you have full creative control. Feel free to use imagery currently featured on our platforms to re-create or just create your own - there are no limitations or guidelines! Please include copy for each post.
Create a TIKTOK/Reel relevant to Spell – its alright if you don’t have Spell clothes but just the idea.
Send all applications through our HR Team email@example.com
At Spell our vision is to inspire, beautifully – in harmony with people and planet and we are committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all.