Customer Experience Manager
Spell is considered a leader within the female fashion industry, with a distinct and considered connection to the community Spell chooses to operate with best practice, from Ethics & Sustainability, our Supply Chain, through to our Internal Operations. We seek to inspire and innovate in all that we do.
The Customer Experience Manager is responsible for the overall experience our customers have when they interact with our business, including all digital customer touch points. They provide leadership to the Customer Care team to provide an exceptional customer experience through balancing both this experience as well as additional administrative duties.
- Manage customer experience ensuring that all customer touch points are designed to deliver an exceptional experience
- Lead by example in all interactions and discussions with our customers
- Formulate strategies and action plans to maximize sales and customer engagement
- Research seasonal trends, themes, colours and silhouettes
- Drive our customer loyalty program
- Oversee and refine our processes, continually seeking improvements that benefit our customers
- Lead and manage the Customer Care team, ensuring they are trained and supported to be able to achieve department goals
- Provide reporting and insights to the wider management team
- Achieve set budgets and KPI's
You will have a positive attitude, exceptional organisational skills and the ability to identify the needs of the customer to deliver an outstanding customer experience. You will be able to ensure that each touchpoint across the customer journey is engaging, efficient, and effective.
- Minimum 5+ years of Customer Service management experience
- Ability to lead, coach and inspire a large team (minimum of 4 people)
- Be a confident and calm communicator when dealing with our team and our customers
- Have experience in strategic planning at the retail level
- Are hands-on, leads by example and self-motivated
- Possess a result-orientated and driven attitude
- Must be well organised with strong business acumen and understanding of KPI’s
- Be fair, empathetic and committed to both the business and the well-being of your team
- Be proficient in Word, Excel and reporting systems
- Experience Rostering
- Previous experience using Shopify & Gorgias
- Advantageous if you’ve had experience in Netsuite
- Open plan office space
- 3pm finish on Fridays
- Clothing allowance and generous staff discounts
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Spell our vision is to inspire, beautifully – in harmony with people and planet and we are committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all.