Dream role based in Byron Bay.
Reporting to our Finance Manager, your primary responsibility will be day to day processing of accounts payables, receivables and account reconciliations. This role is an integral part of the Finance team as the fundamental responsibility is data processing. This role requires someone with the highest attention to detail and with some knowledge of finance systems (chart of accounts/tax codes).
- Processing of domestic and international Accounts Payable
- Work with Wholesale on Accounts Receivable
- Shopify E-commerce integration analysis and escalated refund mgt
- Bank and credit card transaction coding and associated account reconciliations
- Store POS reconciliation
- Assist with the data collation for our Impact Report & any additional finance administrative requirements
A naturally organised person, you will have the ability to process data with minimal error at full efficiency. People commend you for your attention to detail and the care you take in ensuring things don't get missed. Overall, you have a positive attitude and are happy to help out wherever required.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent organisational, time management and problem solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously but with strong interpersonal skills
- Computer savvy across the Microsoft Office suite (Int. Excel Skills) and Mac proficient
- Preferred experience in Netsuite, Shopify and Flexipurchase systems
- Positive, can-do attitude
- 3pm finish on Fridays
- Clothing allowance and generous staff discounts
- Open plan office space
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com
At Spell our vision is to inspire, beautifully – in harmony with people and planet and we are committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all.