Human Resources Business Partner
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for partnering with key leaders & managers to ensure they are supported to deliver strategic initiatives from a people perspective. They will be responsible for guiding and ensuring company compliance throughout the employee life cycle whilst supporting the General Manager on strategic direction. This role will be a parental leave cover starting June 2022 until the end of January 2023.
- Work with the Senior Leadership Team & Managers to assist with organisational change & ensure strategic business objectives are met
- Provide effective HR advice and guidance on all people management, recruitment, onboarding, offboarding and learning and development requirements
- Coach Managers to ensure tailored career development plans are being supported and followed
- Provide advice to Managers on any effective performance management strategies
- Adhere to and implement all wellbeing initiatives
- Work in partnership with General Manager on all resource requirements and assist with organisational design to support the strategic direction
- Determine relevant systems access for all team members and ensure compliance on access
- Manage all internal communications for relevant business updates
- Manage and support the reward and recognition program
- Oversee Payroll
- Track and manage HR budgets
- Manage internal people events including awards & incentives
Reporting to the General Manager, you will manage all people related functions of the business ensuring that all activities relate back to our company’s objectives and are in line with our vision, purpose and values.
- Minimum 5+ years at an HRBP level
- HR Degree or equivalent
- People Management skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Previous experience with stakeholder management
- Competent across Microsoft office
- Previous experience with Payroll management
- Previous experience within Retail is preferred but not essential
- Open plan office space
- 3pm finish on Fridays
- Clothing allowance and generous staff discounts
- Supportive work environment
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
For further information about Spell, refer to our website or contact our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org for application enquiries.
At Spell our vision is to inspire, beautifully – in harmony with people and planet and we are committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all.