Senior Finance Officer
Dream role based in Byron Bay.
Reporting to our Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the overall day to day coordination of the Finance Departments reporting functions, systems and internal processes. You will ensure accuracy and improvement of all financial operations in both the US and AU entities, including budgeting, consolidation of account information, record keeping compliance and tax management at a State and Federal level domestically and Internationally.
The role requires a dedication to accuracy and analytics whilst being able to provide support services to our wider key stakeholders.
- Assist with finance functions including cash management, banking, inventory, receivables and payables ensuring deadlines are met
- Prepare, reconcile and improve reporting around International Tax compliance instruments and lodge appropriately (US, NZ, UK)
- Preparation of budgets, forecasting and inventory analysis
- Manage, update and monitor inventory tracking system
- Provide reports, recommendations on insight based on inventory analysis
- Oversee the reconciliation of supplier payments and landed goods
- Quarterly reconciliation and analysis of fabric asset levels based on Season
- Assist and support audit processes
You have a positive attitude and understand the importance of accuracy and have a meticulous attention to detail. You are a team player who is willing to assist in delivering strategic Financial objectives. You will have the ability to work autonomously and meet deadlines. You will also have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance, Accounting or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Confidence in accounting procedures
- Strong Excel and Microsoft Office skillset
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- An understanding of Retail/Wholesale/Manufacturing focused Chart of Accounts
- CPA or CA qualification will be highly regarded
- Netsuite experience or other ERP Software is preferred but not essential
- 3pm finish on Fridays
- Clothing allowance and generous staff discounts
- Beautiful Byron Bay location
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com
At Spell our vision is to inspire, beautifully – in harmony with people and planet and we are committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all.