Join Our Spell Family
STORE INVENTORY COORDINATOR
Permanent, full time, based out of our Byron Bay store.
You will work hand in hand with our Store Manager and the wider team to ensure that all stock for our Byron Store is accounted for accurately and appropriately.
Main responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Store team on the floor with availability of stock
- Responsible for all inventory auditing functions of the Byron Store, including cycle counts and stock-takes
- Inbound receiving, including accurately checking PO’s, counting and unpacking inventory
- Preparing stock for floor, including security tagging, hanging and steaming
- Replenishing stock within the Warehouse and on the floor
- Assisting Logistics Manager with ensuring all stock within the warehouse is accurate
- Ability to follow procedures and protocols within a warehouse environment and adhere to workplace health and safety
- Responsible for the physical movement of stock including stock rotation, replenishment and transfers
- Communicating with couriers & drivers during pick-ups and drop offs and providing assistance where needed
- Accountable for end of month stock reporting and variances
ABOUT YOU, OUR DREAM ANGEL
You are a naturally organised and detailed person who enjoys working autonomously as part of a larger team. You can keep yourself motivated in very repetitive tasks whilst this drives others crazy!
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience working with stock in some way, shape or form
- Your level of fitness is appropriate for moving stock around the warehouse and organising shipments of stock.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
To apply, please forward a cover letter outlining how you meet the essential criteria and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To assist our team, please note in the subject header of your email: “STORE INVENTORY COORDINATOR – YOUR NAME”.
Applications close 9am, 29 November 2019