SPELL X SEED & SPROUT PLASTIC FREE JULY
1. The Spell x Splendour in the Grass 2022 Competition (“Promotion”) is promoted by Spell Designs Pty Ltd (ABN 68 605 908 496) (“Spell”) of Unit 1/14 Banksia Drive, Byron Bay, NSW, Australia, 2481 (“Promoter”).
2. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within these promotional advertisements form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry (“Conditions of Entry”), available online at https://www.instagram.com/spell/. By entering this Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these conditions of entry.
3. In order to redeem the prize, the prize winner must sign an acknowledgment form indicating that they have read and understood these Conditions of Entry below and that they will abide by them.
4. The Promotion starts on Monday 25 July 2022 at 10.00AM (AEST) and closes on Sunday 31 July 2022 at 11.59PM (AEST). No entries will be accepted outside this time. Spell will notify entrants when the prizes have been won, at which point the Promotion has ended.
5. Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents who are 18 years old or over. Entry is via @spell’s Instagram page who fulfil the method of entry requirements below under “How to Enter” and those entries will be judged as a Game of Skill by the Promoter’s Marketing Team.
6. Employees of the Promoters and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter the Promotion, as are their immediate families.
HOW TO ENTER
7. To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period, have a public Instagram account and complete all of the following conditions at https://www.instagram.com/spell/
i) Follow @spell and @seedandsproutco Instagram account; and
ii) Like the post headed “Plastic Free July Giveaway”; and
ii) Tag your friend with their account name; and
iii) Tell us in 200 characters or less your “Favourite Plastic-Free Hack” in the comments.
8. Completing all of the conditions equals one (1) entry. You may enter as many times as you like, however, the entrant can only win the one (1) prize in this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. Time of entry will be deemed to be the time of entry is received by the Promoter.
9. Entry to this Promotion is free. Entrants will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the Promotion, which may include costs associated with accessing the internet.
10. The prize(s) will be awarded to the valid entrant(s) judged as a Game of Skill in accordance with the prize judging criteria below.
11. The prize judging will begin on Monday 1 August 2022 at 10.00AM (AEST) at the Spell Headquarters at Unit 1/14 Banksia Drive, Byron Bay, NSW, Australia, 2481 and be completed when Spell notifies entrants when the prizes have been won, at which point the Promotion has ended.
12. There will be a total of one (1) x winner judged as a Game of Skill based on the entry requirements stated above, including your “Favourite Plastic-Free Hack” comment which based on judging criteria of (1) creativity (2) originality; and (3) popularity, as judged by the Promoter’s Marketing Team.
13. All decisions of Spell are final and binding and no further discussion will be entered into.
14. The winner will be notified in writing via your Instagram inbox as a direct message from the @spell account and notified publicly via an Instagram Competition Post and published on the @spell account and published on our Spell website here at https://www.instagram.com/spell/, within two (2) days of the draw.
15. If the winner does not claim the prize within seven (7) days of the Instagram notification, a Second Chance Draw will take place on Monday 8 August 2022 at 10.00AM (AEST) at the Spell Headquarters at Unit 1/14 Banksia Drive, Byron Bay, NSW, Australia, 2481, whereby a second eligible entry will be chosen and another winner will be notified within the above timeframes.
16. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner and the winner does not claim the prize within seven (7) days of the notification and the Promoter has made every effort to contact the winners with the contact details provided by the entrant, then the Promoter will award the prize to another valid entrant.
17. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion Spell Designs Pty Ltd (ABN 68 605 908 496).
18.Spell is offering one (1) prize pack to one (1) winner as follows:
i) Seed & Sprout Plastic Free Essentials - valued at a total of $172 AUD including GST); and
ii) Seed & Sprout Eco Bar Bundle - valued at a total of $86 AUD including GST); and
ii) Spell $250 AUD Gift Card- valued at a total of $250 AUD including GST.
Total Prize Pack is valued at $508 AUD
19. The Prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-redeemable for cash or credits. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize.
20. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize of equal value at their discretion.
22. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
23. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the entrant's names and literary pieces for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes.
24. By entering this Promotion, you give Spell a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual licence to use and reproduce your image, in whole or in part, including for Spell’s own promotional purposes without attribution.
25.Entrants’ release and waive any claims they may have against Spell for any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation legal costs) resulting from acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or element thereof, or participation in this giveaway. Entrants indemnify Spell against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the warranties in these rules.
26. The winners' names may be published on Spell’s website. By entering this Promotion, entrants grant Spell permission to use their full name and suburb on its website for up to six months from the date of the draw.
27. Where the information you are asked to provide to the Promoter is personal information it is protected by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). The Promoter will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Personal information provided by an entrant to Spell for the purpose of entering the Promotion will be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with Spell’s Privacy Statement. Personal information collected will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to any third party otherwise than in accordance with the Spell Designs’ privacy statement and these Terms and Conditions.
28. All entrants who choose to ‘opt-in’ consent to have their contact details (title, first name, surname, email, mobile or landline phone number, mailing address and postcode only), will receive marketing material and correspondence Spell Designs as the purpose of collection of personal information.
29. Each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram and any ticket agent. In participating in this promotion entrants are providing information to the promoter and not to these parties. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases these third parties from any and all liability in relation to this promotion.
30. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise upon accepting the prize.
31. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.