Spell is considered a leader within the fashion industry, with a distinct and considered connection to the community Spell chooses to operate with best practice, from Ethics & Sustainability, our Supply Chain, through to our Internal Operations. We seek to inspire and innovate in all that we do.
Our Store Manager will be responsible for overseeing the end-to-end operations of our Flagship Store. You will lead and inspire our dedicated team to deliver an exceptional customer experience whilst ensuring all other operational store functions are met. You will have the ability to develop authentic connections with our community as well as work closely with our Senior Leaders to contribute to the overall business objectives.
- Drive and improve store performance
- Oversee stock control and management
- Manage store KPI’s to achieve business objectives
- Coordinate visual merchandising in line with Marketing directives
- Implement and review best practice procedures
- Prepare monthly Store reports
- People management
- Work in conjunction with HR for team training and development
- Manage performance issues in a timely and fair manner
- Inspire and lead a team to success
You will have the ability to positively lead our team on delivering all that encompasses an exception customer experience.
- 5 + years store management experience, or experience as an Area or Business Manager
- Ability to lead, coach and inspire a large team
- Confident and calm communicator when dealing with our team and our customers
- Experience in strategic planning at the retail level
- Hands-on, leads by example and self-motivated
- A result orientated and driven attitude
- Must be well organized with strong business acumen and understanding of KPI’s
- Being fair, empathetic and committed to both the business and the well-being of your team
- Proficient in Word, Excel and reporting
- Clothing allowance and generous staff discounts
- Supportive work environment
- Beautiful Byron Bay location
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Please apply directly to our HR Team by sending your applications via our careers email at email@example.com for further information on the role please refer to our website https://aus.spell.co/pages/careers
At Spell our vision is to inspire, beautifully - in harmony with people and planet and we are committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all.