We are seeking casual Warehouse Assistants to provide practical support to our Warehouse team.
Proven experience within a Warehousing support role is ideal to set you up for success.
- Follow warehouse processing procedures including picking and packing of orders
- Adhere to strict timelines to dispatch orders
- Receipting of stock
- Rearranging pick faces
- The ability to work autonomously
- The ability to demonstrate initiative in a high-pressure high-volume environment
- Demonstrate resilience and ability to work in a complex and changing environment
- The ability to maintain motivation whilst doing repetitive tasks
- Follow and adhere to Safety requirements
You are an extremely organised person who thrives under pressure, with an exceptional level of attention to detail. You enjoy working as part of a team, but you're able to work independently and prioritise your own workload.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Spell our vision is to inspire, beautifully – in harmony with people and planet and we are committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all.