Muse Ruby Tuesday Matthews (thank you to the beautiful Ruby for giving up her own time to support Ash!)
Hair/makeup Ashlea Penfold
Photography Mel Carrero
Outfits (in order) Spell, Goddess of Babylon, Rowie, Fallen Broken Street hats.
BYRON BAY FASHION SHOW ~ PENFOLD FAMILY FUNDRAISER
Friday 1st May, 2015. @ The Farm, Byron Bay.
5pm onwards. (Get there early to get a goodie bag!!)
Featuring exclusive previews of upcoming collections by:
Spell | Goddess of Babylon | Amilita | Rowie
Thrills | Fallen Broken Street | Marho | Rhythm Girls | Affends | Isla Collective
+ accessories by Meeshka | Temple of the Sun | St Agni | Stitch & Hide
Renowned makeup artist Ashlea Penfold is just one of those spirits – when she’s on-set she brings a happiness and generosity that filters out to the rest of the shoot. Ashlea’s husband, Matt Penfold, was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s disease a few months ago and is now undergoing chemotherapy. As could be expected the financial pressures during this time have been immense, especially since their 7 year old son, Cove, has ongoing medical costs for Autism.
When we (and by we, I mean our whole fashion community; labels, photographers and models from Byron Bay to the shores of California) heard about Matt’s condition, we knew it was the moment to stand together and lend a helping hand.
So, a bunch of beautiful and creative souls have worked to put on a fashion show featuring some of Byron Bay’s best labels! We’re super excited to be showing pieces from our next collection which will be dropping in a few weeks...
ON THE NIGHT: A few helpful details you may need to know if you’ll be joining us on the night…
- EVENT KICKS OFF AT 5PM (RAIN, HAIL OR SHINE)… SHOW STARTS AT 7PM (BUT ARRIVE EARLY TO NAB A GOODIE BAG!)
- WE ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO CAR POOL OR GET TAXIS AS PARKING IS LIMITED!!
- GUESTS WILL BE OFFERED A DRINK ON ARRIVAL, AND THERE WILL ALSO BE A BAR TO PURCHASE DRINKS FROM
- IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED A TICKET TO INCLUDE DINNER AFTER THE SHOW PLEASE SEE MENU HERE.
- GUESTS ARE ALSO WELCOME TO MAKE THEIR OWN DINNER RESERVATIONS AT 3 DUCKS (FROM 7.30 ONWARDS), BOOK ONLINE.
- MYSTERY BOXES: We’ve had some amazing local brands donate some wonderful prizes for our ‘Mystery Boxes’. Guests will be able to buy a Mystery Box valued at $50 or $100 and the prize will be guaranteed to be worth $50 and over or $100 and over… All proceeds to the fundraiser of course
- SILENT AUCTION: Festival tickets, Surfboards, wetsuits, luggage, travel vouchers, Photography packages
CASH AND CREDIT CARD ACCEPTED.