We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. If you change your mind for any reason, we’ll gladly accept a return of any full priced or sale item subject to the following conditions:
- the item must be returned within 30 days of purchase together with original proof of purchase. We suggest all items are tried on as soon as they are received to ensure you are able to return items within the returns timeframe
- items must be returned in original condition, unworn, unaltered, unwashed and with their tags attached.
- Swimwear and Intimates – customers must try on items wearing undergarments. If you wish to return an item, the tags and protective hygiene strip must remain in place and the item will not be accepted if either of these have been removed or altered, or if the item shows signs of wear.
- Shoes – please try on shoes on soft surfaces before they are worn generally. We will not accept shoes returned with sole markings or scratches. If you received a shoe box, this must also be returned with the shoes in original condition.
- Earrings - Due to hygiene and healthy and safety reasons, we do not accept change of mind return requests earrings.
- Towels – if you wish to return an item, it must be unopened, unused and in its original packaging and will not be accepted if it has been removed. You must also return the calico bag you received your towel in.
- Beauty, Food & Beverage Products – due to hygiene and healthy and safety reasons, we do not accept change of mind return requests on beauty, food or beverage items.
- Gift Cards – Gift Cards may not be returned and are valid for 3 years from the date of issue. All vouchers purchased on our Australian website can only be redeemed on our Australian website, they cannot be transferred to our US website or Byron Store.
- Gift Wrapping - Gift Wrapping is non-refundable.
- If you have received a Gift With Purchase, the gift must also be returned otherwise the value of the gift will be deducted from your refund.
Please note, should we identify unreasonable patterns of returns or the purchase and use of garments for the creation of content for personal or professional gains we may restrict or refuse future orders.
If you have any questions regarding your return, please contact email@example.com.
We're so sorry if an item you received is not in perfect condition. Please follow the returns process below and attach a photo of the fault to the returns form. We will meet our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law or similar legislation which may include replacing the item if the stock is available or giving you a refund upon receiving your faulty item back. We also have a 3 Month Warranty period on all of our pieces; please note this excludes fair wear and tear.
To return an item, we need to provide you with a RMA Number. Please login to your account, find your order and click View Order. Half way down the page you will then see the section where you request a return. If your order is not showing in your account, please click here, enter your order number and billing address postcode, the you'll be able to request a return.
Still having trouble? We recorded some video tutorials which you can view here.
- Your RMA Number must be clearly marked on the front of your returned parcel. If our warehouse cannot identify this number on the outside of your parcel it may be returned to you.
- For a refund, your return must be in original condition with their tags attached.
- You may return more than one RMA in the same parcel. Please separate items from different RMA numbers into individually marked bundles with the applicable RMA marked on each return before placing them inside the postal bag. Please note, RMA’s received together may be processed separately though our inbound quality control.
Please note: International Returns cannot be over $1000, if so please ship these separately as Spell & the Gypsy Collective is not responsible to pay duties to receive the goods. If there is a charge it will be deducted from your final refund.
Upon receipt of the items, they will undergo a quality review and once cleared, you will receive a refund or credit note for the purchase price (excluding original shipping cost) directly to the original method of payment used for purchase. We endeavour to process refunds as soon as they are received but please allow up to 5 business days for returns to be processed. You will receive email notification of the status of your refund once finalised.
We do not refund initial shipping charges for items returned, other than for faulty items. Spell & the Gypsy Collective is not liable for the loss of garments being returned. We recommend using a traceable delivery method and taking note of your tracking number.
If you have received an item you did not order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve this for you.
If your order has gone missing, please email us at email@example.com so we can resolve this for you. Please note, due to insurance limitations, if your parcel is deemed lost in transit, we currently reserve the right to process a refund in lieu of shipping a replacement order. Parcels acknowledged as lost in transit by Spell will be reimbursed minus any logistics charges incurred due to customer error.
For any return you will be responsible for shipping and handling charges to return any unwanted items. If the package does not reach us safely we will not be able to complete the refund, we recommend sending via a traceable method for peace of mind and to retain proof of postage until you have received confirmation that your return has been processed.
Please note: Subject to our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law or similar legislation, international returns cannot be accepted where the value of the items being returned in one shipment is over $1000. Please ship the items separately as we are not responsible to pay duties to receive the goods. If there is a charge it may be deducted from your final refund.
Upon receipt of the items, they will be checked to make sure they meet the conditions above and once cleared, you will receive a refund or credit note for the purchase price (excluding original shipping cost) directly to the original method of payment used for purchase. If you paid with a gift card, you will be refunded to that same gift card and will be able to re-use the original unique code towards your next purchase.
We endeavour to process refunds as soon as they are received but please allow up to 5 business days for returns to be processed. You will receive email notification of the status of your refund once finalised. We do not refund initial shipping charges for items returned, other than for faulty items. We are not liable for the loss of garments being returned. We recommend using a traceable delivery method and taking note of your tracking number.
- If you paid import duties or taxes on an item that you have returned and would like a Credit Invoice to provide to your customs office please contact us.
Due to the limited nature of our pieces, we do not offer exchanges on any items. If you would like a different size or item, we recommend purchasing the new item and following the returns process for a refund.